VHS Fletchers are one of a small number of legal firms who can assist with prison law matters.
We have a specialist prison law department representing prisoners regardless of whether we represented you at court.
Our many years of experience in this field mean that we are in a position to assist with a number of enquiries under Legal Aid funding including:
- Recalls to prison
- Parole Board hearings for determinate and indeterminate sentenced prisoners
- Independent Adjudications
We also accept instructions on a private basis to provide advice and assistance in other matters including:
- Appealing licence conditions
- Home Detention Curfew (HDC) applications and appeals
- Appeals relating to Release on Temporary Licence (ROTLs)
If you have a prison law query which is not listed above please do not hesitate to contact us to see if we are able to assist.
VHS Fletchers have offices in Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield, Mansfield and Newark and our prison law team will happily assist with prison law matters at all prisons across England and Wales.